Father’s day gift for the dad who loves to read
For the dad who loves to read, the Kobo Touch eReader is a great father’s day gift.
The Kobo Touch is an of eReader that delivers a straight forward, clutter-free reading experience. Neat and compact, it’s a great travel companion which fits easily in your pocket. You can carry more than one book with you and it won’t weigh you down.
There are over one million free books and great savings on current printed books. Kobo Touch will allow users to read and store up to 1,000 eBooks, expanding to 32,000 with an SD card. It’s light and stylish with a signature quilted back for comfort, which comes in four great colours: including blue, silver or black – perfect for dads.
Available at WHSmith Retail Stores or online at www.whsmith.co.uk, John Lewis, Asda and Sainsbury’s
The Kobo Touch Edition £89.99 – Ultimate reading experience: lighter, faster, and with touch!
· Simple and intuitive touch screen navigation, that is just like reading a book with Real Touch™ technology
· Weighs just 185g
· Wi Fi connection to shop and browse the Kobo eBook store at home or on the go
· Free Previews – free excerpts of 15 popular books ready to read
· Newest E Ink 6 inch Screen with Pearl Technology and featuring 16 level grey scale for the sharpest reading experience
· A selection of fonts and font sizes, to customise your reading experience
Freedom to shop wherever you like
· Kobo supports ‘open’ books, which means you’re not restricted to buying titles from one site – you can shop around for the latest books from ‘open’ eBook retailers meaning more choice and always a competitive price
Freedom to read wherever you like
· Light and compact the Kobo Touch can go anywhere, but if you want to share your book with any other device you can
· Once you have bought your book, it’s yours to share with free Kobo eReading apps for smartphones, tablets and computers
Freedom to share your thoughts
· For the first time, avid readers can share their thoughts in the world’s biggest international book club, Reading Life
· The Reading Life function allows you to see the books friends have read and ask them for recommendations, see the books you have in common and invite friends to join Kobo via Facebook or email