Bring all your digital music together in one place with Sony’s 80GB Giga Juke music server. Rip music directly from CD, import from PC or USB. You can also get multi-room audio when you pair with additional Gigajuke wireless players which is a good feature to have. It’s a very sleek looking system, has decent sound quality and holds up to 40,000 songs.
It’s available for around £400 on line so quite pricey but quite a neat solution for all keeping all your digital music in one place.
- 80GB HDD stores up to 40,000 songs. Rip from CD at up 16x
- Enjoy multi-room audio when you add a wireless station and additional Gigajuke players.
- 32-bit s-master digital amplifier delivers crystal clear CD quality sound
- 4.3″ full colour display makes it easy to access your favourite tunes
- x-DJ automatically creates themed playlists for any occasion
- Use Music Surfin’ to sort through tracks at the touch of a button. Pull songs from the same artist
Change your preferences at the touch of a button with Music Surfin’ mode. Pull all songs from the same artist, sort by year or press “mood” for tracks with the same musical feel
- Record directly from Sony’s DMPORT
- Automatic title labelling is provided using Gracenote’s music recognition technology and database, containing music data for approximately 350,000 albums.
- Up to 50x high speed music file transfer